Dream

Dreams

The suggestion today is to take a word and write an imaginary entry in a dream dictionary. I often dream very vivid dreams,  amd last night was no exception!


Last night I dreamt my wardrobe was filled
With bright new clothes in deep shades of yellow -
Golden yellows,  mustards,
Ochres,  saffrons, umbers,
All richly patterned in luxurious cloths,
My delight was muted by anxiety
Would they be too tight for comfort?
On waking, intrigued by such specificity
I looked up dream meanings on the net
No shortage of interpretations
Of the workings of my mind.
I should prepare for success,
New bursts of creativity,
New wealth!
All looking good so far.
And yet - my dream-self worried they would not fit...
Tight clothes? Your freedom is being suppressed,
Shake off your fears and express yourself,
Break free and take control of your life!

This dream may be just what I was needing!



© Copyright 2018. Chris Auger. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave taking

Kindness

Dont go to India